From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kast or KAST may refer to:
- kast (furniture), a tall wardrobe-like Dutch chest with double doors. Often used as hope chests, these were constructed so as to partially dismantle for transport to the matrimonial home.
- KAST (AM), an AM radio station in Astoria, Oregon
- KLMY, a radio station (99.7 FM) licensed to Long Beach, Washington, United States, which held the call sign KAST-FM from January 2006 to January 2009
- The ICAO identifier for Astoria Regional Airport in Astoria, Oregon
- Kamusi Awali ya Sayansi na Tekinologia, a Swahili dictionary of terms in science and technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.