|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|2013–2018||Democratic Action Party|
Kasthuriraani d/o Patto
9 August 1979
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
|Political party||Democratic Action Party (DAP)|
|Pakatan Harapan (PH)|
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
|Relations||Patto Perumal (father)|
Kasthuriraani d/o Patto (Tamil: கஸ்தூரி பட்டு, romanized: Kastūri paṭṭu; born 9 August 1979) is a Malaysian politician from the Democratic Action Party (DAP); a component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition. She is the incumbent Member of Parliament for Batu Kawan in Penang since 2013.
Kasthuriraani is the daughter of the late Patto Perumal; a former senior DAP politician and Member of Parliament. She has one sister, named Shaalini Anne Patto.
In the 2013 general election, Kasthuriraani Patto was elected as Malaysian member of parliament for P46 Batu Kawan constituency. She was famously known for fighting for female rights in the parliament.
In the 2018 general election, she was reelected again.
|2013||Kasthuriraani a/p Patto (DAP)||36,636||72.97%||Gobalakrishnan a/l Narayanasamy (Gerakan)||10,674||21.26%||50,208||25,962||87.32%|
|Huan Cheng Guan (PCM)||1801||3.59%|
|Mohan Apparoo (IND)||305||0.61%|
|2018||Kasthuriraani a/p Patto (DAP)||42,683||78.02 %||Jayanthi Devi a/p Balaguru (Gerakan)||9,130||16.69%||55,479||33,553||84.84%|
|Jay Kumar Balakrishna (PAS)||2,636||4.82%|
|Ooi Khar Giap (PFP)||256||0.47%|
- "Bio". Twitter. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
Born August 9, 1979
- "Portal Rasmi Parlimen Malaysia - Ahli Parlimen". Parlimen.gov.my. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- "Patto's daughter among new faces for Penang DAP". Free Malaysia Today. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 11 July 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.Results only available for the 2013 election.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.