Kastner is a German language surname, originating from the medieval occupation Kastner ("bursary officer"). It may refer to:
- Bruno Kastner - (1890–1932), German actor
- Elliott Kastner - (1930–2010), American film producer
- Jean-Georges Kastner - (1810–1867), French composer and musicologist.
- Karl Wilhelm Gottlob Kastner - (1783–1857), chemist, natural scientist
- Rudolf Kastner - (1906–1957), Jewish-Hungarian lawyer, head of the Hungarian Aid and Rescue Committee during the Holocaust
- Kastner train, after Rudolf Kastner
|This page lists people with the surname Kastner. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|