Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kastner is a German language surname, originating from the medieval occupation Kastner ("bursary officer"). It may refer to:
- Bruno Kastner (1890–1932), German actor
- Elliott Kastner (1930–2010), American film producer
- Jean-Georges Kastner (1810–1867), French composer and musicologist.
- John Kastner (August 12, 1969), Canadian musician and composer
- Karl Wilhelm Gottlob Kastner (1783–1857), chemist, natural scientist
- Marc A. Kastner (born November 20, 1945), American physicist
- Peter Kastner (born 1 October 1943 – 18 September 2008), Canadian born actor
- Rudolf Kastner (1906–1957), Jewish-Hungarian lawyer, head of the Hungarian Aid and Rescue Committee during the Holocaust
- Kastner train, after Rudolf Kastner
- Kas Kastner, racing driver, racing car builder, racing team manager.
|surname Kastner. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|