Kastoria Bus Lines
|Parent||Northern Transit Holdings|
|Service area||North-Western Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||Moonee Ponds Junction|
Watergardens Town Centre
Westfield Airport West
|Fleet||41 (September 2012)|
|Chief executive||Dom Sita|
Kastoria Bus Lines is a bus and coach operator in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. As a Melbourne bus company, it operates five bus routes under contract to Public Transport Victoria. It is owned by Northern Transit Holdings Pty Ltd, which also operates as Nationwide Tours, Broadmeadows Bus Lines and Seymour Bus Lines.
In 1964, the Spyrou and Sikavitsas families purchased routes 475, 476, 477 and 479 from Barnes Bus Lines and formed Kastoria Bus Lines.
In January 1971, the company was split, with the Spyrou gaining full control of Kastoria Bus Lines with routes 475 and 476, and the Sikavitsas family taking 477 and 479 to form Tullamarine Bus Lines.
In May 1973, Kastoria Bus Lines acquired route 501.
Devesons Bus & Coach Service was acquired in October 1979. Coaches are operated under the Nationwide Tours brand.
In August 2009, the Spyrou family sold Kastoria Bus Lines to Dominic Sita, son of the Sita Buslines's founder George Sita. Kastoria Bus Lines has since been reorganised under Northern Transit Holdings, along with other Dominic Sita's bus businesses, including Broadmeadows Bus Service which was acquired in 2011.
- Welcome to Kastoria Bus Lines
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 30.
- "GENERATION NEXT - KASTORIA BUSLINES". Australasian Bus & Coach. 26 October 2018. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- Sita Group to buy out Kastoria Bus Lines Australasian Bus & Coach 22 July 2009
- Northern Transit Holdings - Broadmeadows Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists 12 January 2013
- "SITA BUYS BROADMEADOWS". Australasian Bus & Coach. 1 June 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- Northern Transit Holdings - Kastoria Bus Lines Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kastoria Bus Lines.|