Kastoria Bus Lines
|Parent||Northern Transit Holdings|
|Service area||North-Western Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||Moonee Ponds Junction
Watergardens Town Centre
Westfield Airport West
|Fleet||41 (September 2012)|
|Chief executive||Dom Sita|
Kastoria Bus Lines was formed when routes 475, 476, 477 and 479 were purchased from Barnes Bus Lines in 1964 by the Spyrou and Sikavitsas families. In January 1971 the company was split, with the Spyrou gaining full control of the business with routes 475 and 476, and the Sikavitsas family taking 477 and 479 to form Tullamarine Bus Lines.
In May 1973 route 501 was acquired. Devesons Bus & Coach Service was purchased in October 1979. Coaches are operated under the Australian Nationwide Tours brand.
In August 2009 the business was sold by the Spyrou family to Dom Sita.
- 460 Watergardens station - Caroline Springs (Daily)
- 462 Watergardens station - Caroline Springs (Daily)
- 475 Moonee Ponds Junction – East Keilor via Essendon station & Niddrie (Daily)
- 476 Moonee Ponds Junction – Hillside via Essendon station, Keilor, Watergardens Town Centre & Watergardens station (Daily)
- 501 Moonee Ponds Junction – Niddrie Shopping Centre via Essendon station, Strathmore & Westfield Airport West (Daily)
As at September 2012 the fleet consisted of 41 buses and coaches. The fleet livery is blue and white.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 30.
- Sita Group to buy out Kastoria Bus Lines Australasian Bus & Coach 22 July 2009
-  Public Transport Victoria 460 - Watergardens - Caroline Springs
-  Public Transport Victoria 462 - Watergardens - Caroline Springs
- Northern Transit Holdings - Kastoria Bus Lines Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kastoria Bus Lines.|