From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kastri (Greek: Καστρί) may refer to several places in Greece:
- Kastri, Arcadia, a village in the municipality North Kynouria, Arcadia
- Kastri, Attica, a city quarter in Nea Erythraia in Athens
- Kastri, Crete, a village in the Chania regional unit
- Kastri, Evrymenes, a village in the Ioannina regional unit
- Kastri, Gavdos is the capital of the island of Gavdos in the Chania regional unit
- Kastri, Kythera, an ancient settlement on the island of Cythera
- Kastri, Larissa, a village in the municipal unit Lakereia, Larissa regional unit
- Kastri, Preveza, a village in the municipal unit Fanari, Preveza regional unit
- Kastri (Syros), a prehistoric settlement on the island of Syros, Syros-Ermoupoli regional unit; see Syros#Kastri culture
- Kastri, Thesprotia, a village in Thesprotia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.