From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kastro (disambiguation))
Kastro may refer to :
- Kastro, a town in the municipality of Kastro-Kyllini in Greece
- Kastro, Thasos, a small village on the island of Thasos in Greece
- (Vryo)Kastro, presumed (pre)historical capital of Kythnos island (Cyclades, Aegean Greece)
- Kastro, Grevena, a village in West Macedonia, Greece
- (Kavousi) Kastro), a Late Bronze-Early Iron Age settlement near the modern village of Kavousi in eastern Crete
- Kastros, a Neolithic settlement on the island of Cyprus
- Castro (disambiguation)
- Kastor (disambiguation)
- Gastro-, common English-language prefix derived from the ancient Greek gastros ("stomach")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kastro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.