Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 霞 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kasumi may refer to:
- Kasumi, a city in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- Kasumigaseki (霞が関, "Gate of Mist"), a district in downtown Tokyo
- Japanese destroyer Kasumi (1902), an Imperial Japanese destroyer
- Japanese destroyer Kasumi (1937), a World War II Imperial Japanese destroyer
- KASUMI (block cipher), a cipher used in the 3GPP mobile communications network
- "Kasumi", a single in the Dir En Grey discography
- Kasumi (comics), a shoujo/shojo manga series by Surt Lim and Hirofumi Sugimoto
- Kasumi (Danzan-ryu technique), technique of Kodokan judo
- Kasumi Ninja, a video game
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kasumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.