From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 霞 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kasumi may refer to:
- Kasumi, a city in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- Kasumigaseki (霞が関, "Gate of Mist"), a district in downtown Tokyo
- Kasumi (given name)
- KASUMI (block cipher), a cipher used in the 3GPP mobile communications network
- Japanese destroyer Kasumi (1902), an Imperial Japanese destroyer
- Japanese destroyer Kasumi (1937), a World War II Imperial Japanese destroyer
- "Kasumi" (song), a single by Dir en grey
- Kasumi (comics), a shoujo/shojo manga series by Surt Lim and Hirofumi Sugimoto
- Kasumi (Danzan-ryu technique), technique of Kodokan judo
- Kasumi Ninja, a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kasumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.