Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 霞 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kasumi may refer to:
- Kasumi, a city in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- Kasumigaseki (霞が関, "Gate of Mist"), a district in downtown Tokyo
- Japanese destroyer Kasumi (1902), an Imperial Japanese destroyer
- Japanese destroyer Kasumi (1937), a World War II Imperial Japanese destroyer
- KASUMI (block cipher), a cipher used in the 3GPP mobile communications network
- "Kasumi", a single in the Dir En Grey discography
- Kasumi (comics), a shoujo/shojo manga series by Surt Lim and Hirofumi Sugimoto
- Kasumi (Danzan-ryu technique), technique of Kodokan judo
- Kasumi Ninja, a video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kasumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.