|Birth name||Kasun Kalhara Jayawardhana|
November 3, 1981 |
Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka
|Occupation(s)||Musician, record producer|
|Associated acts||Indrachapa Liyanage|
Kasun Kalhara Jayawardhana (Sinhala: කසුන් කල්හාර ) ; born in November 3, 1981 ; is a Sri Lankan singer, musician and record producer. During his musical career, Kasun has released three albums Haritha Nimnaye, Radical Premaya, and Romantic Opera.
His music career started with Indrachapa Liyanage and 2000 Ananda College Friends in year 2000. At this time his mother was a big supporter to make his career and she was very proud about every steps of her son. Once a newspaper interviewer asked her "what is the most memorable day in your life?" then she answered "The day Maestro Premasiri Khemadasa hugged and wished my son Kasun Kalahara, following his first musical concert (Waves of Introspection), That warm hug from Maestro Kemadasa guaranteed that Kasun had a genuine talent and a clear future".
Kasun has held couple of concerts very successfully collaborating with other artists such as "Kasun Kalhara Live in Concert", "Kasun Kalhara Unforgettable Live in Concert", "The Black Red White Concert".
Kasun is married to Nadee Kammalweera and he has a son.
- Haritha Nimnaye (album) (2001)
- Radical Premaya (album) (2005)
- Romantic Opera (album) (2008)
With other artists
- Aadara Mal Wala (with Indrachapa Liyanage)
- Aathmaabhimaanayay (with Indrachapa Liyanage)
- Aadaraneeya Wassaanaya (with Uresha Ravihari)
- Pamaawee Pipuna (with Indika Upamali)
- Raaththriya Manaram (with Nirosha Virajini)
- Samagi Samaadana (with Malani Bulathsinghala)
- Sanda Ahimi (with Pradeepa Dharmadasa)
- Shuunya Wuu Nagaraye (with Samitha Mudunkotuwa)
- Veenaawee Urathalaye (with Indrachapa Liyanage)
- Mage Diwi Pana Nala Rakinne (Sinhala Hymn)
- Ma Balawath Karana Samide (Sinhala Hymn)
- Math Mal Sena
- Sanda Mithuri
- Romantic Opera (2008)
- Kasun Kalhara in Culture Shock with Indrapachapa & Naadro (2013)
- suvi sanda re (2015)