||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
25 February 1974
|Spouse(s)||Dávid Vermes (1997-1998) (divorced)|
She was born in Győr, Hungary and moved to Los Angeles, USA in 1999 to her partner of the time, film producer G. Vajna. She left the States after they split and currently resides in Budapest, Hungary.
Recent television work includes an appearance on Lady Heather's Box, an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, in 2003. In January this year, she appeared in Bloodlines, the fourth episode in the 14th series of the BBC crime drama Silent Witness, along with fellow Hungarian actors Iván Kamarás and Lili Bordán.
- Hungarian TV commercial for Pepsi Cola (1998–1999)
- Hungarian TV commercial for Pannon GSM (cellphone company) (1998)
- Hungarian commercial for Westel's Domino Card (pre-paid card) (1999)
- Hungarian print ad for Westel's Domino Card (pre-paid card) (1999–2000)
- Music video for Róbert Gergely's "Azok a fehér éjszakák" (1992)
- Appeared on Hungarian Viasat channel's reality show "Bár" as a guest. (20 June 2001)
- TV commercial for Hungarian Hospice Endowment for the Humanities (2001)
- Children of Glory (Movie 2006)
- Blood and Chocolate (Movie 2007)
- Kata Dobó at the Internet Movie Database.
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1817423/ Imdb.com entry for Réka Kovács. Accessed 16 March 2011.
- www.imdb.com/title/tt0119677 Imdb.com entry for A miniszter félrelép (1997). Accessed 21 Feb 2011.
- www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00y4xbl Bbc One programmes Silent Witness. Accessed 20 Feb 2011.