Kata ha jime
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kata ha jime|
Illustration of Kataha-jime judo choke
|Rōmaji||Kata ha jime|
|English||Single wing choke|
Kataha jime uses the lapel of the judo uniform to exert pressure on the carotid arteries (minimal pressure also being applied to the windpipe). The opponent's left arm is lifted and controlled as part of the technique.
Examples of contests this finished
- "MUSA MOGUSHKOV (RUS) - MASASHI EBINUMA (JPN) @ U73 - GRAND SLAM DÜSSELDORF 2019". JudoInside. 2019-02-22. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- The Canon Of Judo
- Tazmission, a professional wrestling variation, dubbed and utilized by retired professional wrestler Tazz
- Reverse Kataha jime  from http://www.judoinfo.com
- Graphic from http://www.judoinfo.com/techdrw.htm
- Demonstrated from http://home01.wxs.nl/~venro011/movie.htm
|This article related to judo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|