Katabon Mosque (Bengali: কাটাবন মসজিদ) in Shahbag, Dhaka is a center for Muslim missionaries in Bangladesh. It houses the Bangladesh Masjid Mission (Bangladesh Mosque Mission) and is officially named as the "Bangladesh Masjid Mission Complex Central Mosque". It is founded at the stables of Dhaka Nawab Family.
The mosque houses the Islamic Economics Research Bureau, which works to "synergize the intellectual capabilities of the modern day professionals, academicians, and students of Islamic banking and finance". Many of these organizations advocate for a more orthodox form of Islam in Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Yellow Pages
- Bangladesh Trade Zone Archived June 4, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Bangladesh Trade Info Archived April 19, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Alamgir, Mohammad (2012). "Shahbag". In Islam, Sirajul; Jamal, Ahmed A. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- Mohammen Nasir Jawed, Year Book of the Muslim World, page 167, South Asia Books, 2006, ISBN 81-86420-00-2
- U.A.B. Razia Akter, Islam in Bangladesh, BRILL, 1992, ISBN 90-04-09497-0