Jump to navigation Jump to search
Katalin is a feminine given name and it is a Hungarian variant from Catherine. Notable people with the name include:
- Katalin Marosi (born 1979) is a professional tennis player from Hungary. Marosi has won 15 ITF Circuit singles titles and 31 doubles titles. She was once known as Katalin Marosi-Aracama.
- Katalin Kovács (born 1976) Olympic medalist of Hungary is a stub.
- Katalin Pálinger (born 1978) is a former Hungarian international team handball goalkeeper who plays for Győri Audi ETO KC.
- Katalin Szili (born 1956) Speakers of the National Assembly of Hungary.
- Katalin Juhász (born 1932) Olympic gold medalist of Hungary.
- Katalin Divós (born 1974) is a female hammer thrower from Hungary. Her personal best is 70.79 meters, achieved in May 2001 in Doha. Divós was suspended between July 2001 and July 2003.
- Katalin Vad (born 1980) Hungarian female pornographic film actress.
- Katalin Zamiar (born 1971) is a Cuban American martial artist, sportswriter and actress.
- Katalin Szőke (born 1935) is a Hungarian swimmer and Olympic champion.
- Katalin Makray (born 1945) is a Hungarian former gymnast who competed in the 1964 Summer Olympics and in the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- Katalin Bogyay is the President of the General Conference of UNESCO (2011–2013) and the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and Permanent Delegate of Hungary to UNESCO (2009-).
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|