16 January 1980
|Other names||Michelle Wild, Katia, Michelle Wilde, Michele Wild, Timea|
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
Katalin Vad, better known by her porn star name Michelle Wild (vad literally means "wild" in Hungarian; born 16 January 1980) is a Hungarian actress and former pornographic actress who worked mainly for Private Media Group (international) and LUXx Video (Hungary).
Her first adult film, Sex Opera, was shot in 2001, and she subsequently worked repeatedly with the same company, Private Media Group, and the director Kovi, producing such adult films as Brides & Bitches and The Sex Secrets of the Paparazzi. She has also worked with such prominent porn directors as John Leslie (Crack Her Jack 1) and Rocco Siffredi (Animal Trainer 5).
In 2003, Private produced a semi-documentary-style adult film entitled The Private Life of Michelle Wild. The film featured snippets of Wild speaking about her desires, interspersed with scenes from her previous films.
She had a regular column in the men's magazine FHM and co-hosted a late night radio talk show. She met her future husband, a cocktail bartender, when he was a guest on her radio show.
She played "Ivett Janovics", a nurse in a hospital-themed daily soap opera called Jóban Rosszban ("Good Times, Bad Times") on Hungary's TV2.
Since her retirement from the adult business and the birth of her daughter, she has said, in several interviews in Hungary, that she has completely changed and, although she does not deny her past, she would not take the porn actress road again.
In 2009, she appeared in the documentary The Outsiders.
Awards and nominations
- 2003 Venus Award winner – Best Actress (Hungary)
- 2003 Barcelona International Erotic Film Festival Ninfa Award winner – Best Supporting Actress (Hot Rats)
- 2004 European X Award winner – Best Actress (Germany)
- 2004 AVN Award winner – Best Tease Performance (Crack Her Jack 1)
Partial mainstream filmography
- A Bus Came... (2003), as "The Girl" in the segment "No Comment"
- La memoria de los peces (2004), as "Pamela"
- Nomen est Omen avagy Reszkess Szabó János! (2004)
- Rom-Mánia (2004)
- Dobogó kövek (2010)
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Michelle Wild". Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- ^ a b c d e f "Michelle Wild". Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- ^ a b "Hot Rats Earns Best Spanish Film at International Erotic Film Festival". AVN. 30 September 2004. Archived from the original on 7 July 2012. Retrieved 12 June 2008.
- ^ Megújult az FHM (in Hungarian)
- ^ origo.hu: Michelle Wild a Jóban Rosszban csapatában (in Hungarian)
- ^ "For Better or Worse". IMDb. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- ^ Andrea, Kánya (29 March 2007). "Vad Kati kézimunkázott, leápolt, most csak ápol". Hírextra (in Hungarian). Archived from the original on 25 June 2009. Retrieved 3 June 2009.
- ^ "The Outsiders". IMDb. 11 February 2009. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- ^ 2003 Venus Award winners
- ^ "Awards for 2003". IMDb. October 2003. Retrieved 19 January 2014.
- ^ "Private and Americans Win Big at Venus Fair". AVN. 22 October 2003. Retrieved 3 May 2014.
- ^ "Festival De L'Erotisme und European-X-Awards 2004". German-Adult-News.com. 10 March 2004. Archived from the original on 10 March 2010. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- ^ "2004 AVN Award Winners". Archived from the original on 5 December 2013. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Michelle Wild at IMDb
- Michelle Wild at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Michelle Wild at the Adult Film Database
- Michelle Wild at the European Girls Adult Film Database