|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Katarina Ivanovska (Macedonian: Катарина Ивановска; born 18 August 1988) is a Macedonian model and actress. She began her modeling career in 2004, appearing at Milan Fashion Week after winning the Look Models International model search in North Macedonia. In December, 2004, she appeared in a pictorial for Elle magazine and has also appeared in Citizen K, Stiletto and the Italian and Russian Vogue. She has been featured on the covers of Diva and Máxima magazines and in advertisements for D&G in 2006. She is considered the most successful Macedonian model. In 2010, Ivanovska appeared in Serbian Elle magazine. In 2011 she signed a contract for advertising Victoria's Secret products.
- Katarina Ivanovska. New York Magazine.
- Model Mania Archived 2016-11-19 at the Wayback Machine. Hint Fashion Magazine. October, 2004.
- Dnevnik newspaper Archived 2011-09-28 at the Wayback Machine "Најуспешниот топ-модел Катарина Ивановска"
- Katarina Ivanovska became Victoria's Secret Model Archived 2011-10-02 at the Wayback Machine
- Katarina Ivanovska on Facebook
- Katarina Ivanovska at Fashion Model Directory
- Katarina Ivanovska at NYmag.com
- Katarina Ivanovska on IMDb
|This Macedonian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|