Katarina Van Derham
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Katarina Van Derham
|Alma mater||Stredna Priemyselna Skola Textilna, Oxford University|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Publisher|
Katarina Van Derham (born 11 December 1975) is a Slovak-American model, actress, and publisher. Van Derham is best known for being the longest-serving St. Pauli Girl, playing Bob Saget's girlfriend on Entourage, and being the founder of VIVA GLAM Magazine.
Van Derham was born in Slovakia. She has one brother. Van Derham came to the United States in 1998 at the age of 22 with only $500 in her pocket. Van Derham has been a vegetarian since she was 18 and became a vegan when she was 34.
Van Derham was briefly married to Los Angeles native James Bilella, aka James Van Der Ham, which is how she acquired her surname. Since she is a vegan, she often jokes that she did not want the word “ham” to stand alone so she changed the spelling of her last name to Van Derham.
Van Derham's modeling career started when she was discovered by a photographer while working as a waitress in Santa Monica. Van Derham has appeared in over 20 national and international print and TV commercials and over 60 front covers of magazines. Van Derham has also been a spokesmodel for a number of products. Van Derham is the longest-serving St. Pauli Girl with her two year reign. Van Derham was initially chosen using a reader's poll on the Maxim website in 2009. Van Derham also played the Snow Queen in advertisements for Coors beer. Van Derham has been voted one of the 100 sexiest women in the world by magazines on 3 different continents.
In the summer of 2013, the magazine released their first print issue with Canadian Guess model Ashley Diana Morris on the cover. This was the first official cover and this issue was free. The magazine’s content includes articles on fashion, beauty, wellness, travel, entertainment, and food. VIVA GLAM Magazine supports an ethical lifestyle. VIVA GLAM Magazine is inspired by classic glamour and old Hollywood, but with an emphasis on modern conscious living. VIVA GLAM Magazine received its first significant news coverage in 2012 when it gave its Sexiest Power Woman of All Time award to model manager Nadja Atwal. The VIVA GLAM Magazine website has 4.5 million views a month.
The 90s Girl is a docu-series produced by VIVA GLAM Magazine. It is an intimate look into Van Derham's life and the lives of the VIVA GLAM Magazine team. It airs Wednesdays on the VIVA GLAM Magazine website and YouTube. The average airtime is 20 minutes. Eight episodes have been released. The 90s Girl premiered in 2017.
Katarina Van Derham launched a liquid lipstick collection “Glamour Garden” Limited Edition Lipstick Collection on February 1, 2018. She teamed up with cosmetic brand, LA Splash, to create a four-color liquid lipstick collection made up of original colors. The four colors included in Katarina’s collection are: Fashioniser, a classic nude, 90s Girl, a dusty rose, Katarina- a peachy-pink and Glamarella, a hot fuchsia lip color.
|2018||Unbelievable!!!!!||Captain Cheryl Stillwood|
|2006||Monk||Video Vixen||Episode: "Mr. Monk Goes to the Dentist"|
|2009||Entourage||Bob Saget's girlfriend||Episode: "No More Drama"|
|2009||Sports Soup||St. Pauli Girl||Episode: "Best of Sports Soup"|
|2013||Kendra on Top||Herself||Episode: "The Confidence Game"|
|2015||Leah Remini: It's All Relative||Herself||Episode: "The Camera Doesn't Lie"|
|2017-2018||The 90s Girl||Herself||Series regular; Online docu-series|
|2018-2019||MODELS Talk||Herself||Series regular; Online web series|
- Stacey Blanchett (2013-11-06). "Queen Katarina!". Fashion Faces. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- Lauren Weigle (2013-07-03). "Katarina Van Derham, Kanye's Mystery Blonde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy. Retrieved 2017-05-12.
- Davina Ferreira (2017-02-13). "The Beautiful World of KATARINA VAN DERHAM". Alegria. Retrieved 2017-05-12.
- "Katarina Van Derham Named St. Pauli Girl for Second Straight Year". Shoppers Shop. 2010-02-03. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- "Katarina Van Derham as Bob Saget's Girlfriend". Entourage 411. Retrieved 2017-05-10.
- "Viva Glam Magazine Launch". Press Pass LA. 2012-06-19. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- Stacey Blanchett. "In the "Land of Broken Dreams" with Katarina Van Derham". Switch Magazine. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- "1The '90s Girl" Trailer". Youtube. 2015-02-07. Retrieved 2017-10-26.
- "10 Facts About Katarina Van Derham". VIVA GLAM Magazine. 2015-03-09. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- "Model, Actress, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and Vegan". V3 Bodybuilding. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Alesya Volpi (2017-05-16). "GLAMNESS EXCLUSIVE Interview with Mind-blowing Beauty Katarina Van Derham". Glamness. Retrieved 2017-05-13.
- "Katarina Van Derham". vGirlsvGuys. Retrieved 2017-05-12.
- Robin Farrell (2016-12-09). "#GUNASGIRL: Katarina Van Derham". #GUNASGIRL. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- Staff (2013-09-01). "Entrepreneur Extraordinaire Katarina Van Derham". CityNet Magazine. Retrieved 2017-06-09.
- "Exclusive Interview Katarina Van Derham". L.A. Style Magazine. 2017-05-17. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- "Brejk Magazine cover". Pinterest. Retrieved 2017-06-08.
- "Katarina Van Derham". WhoSay. Retrieved 2017-06-08.
- Luigi Lugmayr (2008-07-08). "Unofficial, But Sexy NVIDIA Video Card Spokesmodel Katarina Van Derham". i4U News. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Steve Hall (2010-02-02). "St. Pauli Girls Wants to Know if You Like Boobs or Booty". Ad Rants. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- "Oktoberfest Kicks Off In Munich This Saturday – Plenty of Places to Celebrate Locally". Seattle Beer News. 2015-09-15. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- Douglas Charles. "Katerina Van Derham is one super sexy model you need to know". brobible. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- "Katarina Van Derham". VoiceAmerica Network. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Katarina van Derham". Flux Mag. 2017-01-10. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- StarTrek.com Staff (2017-07-26). "Trek Stars Wrap Unbelievable!!!!! Spoof". StarTrek.com. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- Tony Sokol (2016-09-06). "Star Trek Parody Film Unbelievable!!!!! Debuts At Sneak Preview". Den of Geek!. Retrieved 2017-05-10.
- Anna De La Rosa (2014-06-20). "MEET KATARINA VAN DERHAM FOUNDER OF VIVA GLAM MAGAZINE & VOTED 1 OF THE TOP 100 SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD". Anna De La Rosa. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- vivaglam (2016-11-04). "VIVA GLAM Sexiest Top 20 Ashley Diana Morris". VIVA GLAM Magazine. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- "Model & Entrepreneur Turns Her Passion For Vegan Lifestyle Into Successful Business". Address Chic. 2017-04-03. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- Naomi Yun. "A Beauty Editor's 5 Rules for Classic Glamour". World Lifestyle. Retrieved 2017-05-10.
- Hollie McKay (2012-12-10). "EXCLUSIVE: Model manager Nadja Atwal beats out Ivanka Trump, Heidi Klum for VIVA GLAM's sexiest prize". Fox News. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- "Top US magazine names German business woman Nadja Atwal 'The Sexiest Power Woman Of All Time'". PR Newswire. 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- Sam Roberts. "Get Press Coverage in VIVAGLAM Magazine". PR Couture. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- vivaglam (2017-03-06). ""The 90s Girl" docu-series". VIVA GLAM Magazine. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- VIVA GLAM Magazine (2017-05-31). "The 90's Girl". YouTube. Retrieved 2017-06-09.
- "MODELS Talk Episode 1 with Anna Katharina". VIVA GLAM Magazine. Retrieved 2018-11-28.
- Candace Kita (2018-02-01). "Treat yourself to Katarina Van Derham's favorite lip colors in her NEW "Glamour Garden" collection by LA Splash Cosmetics!". VIVA GLAM Magazine. Retrieved 2018-02-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Katarina Van Derham.|