Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kate is a feminine given name. It may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Kate (given name), a list of people and fictional characters with the given name or nickname
- Gyula Káté (born 1982), Hungarian amateur boxer
- Lauren Kate (born 1981), American author of young adult fiction
- Ten Kate, a Dutch toponymic surname originally meaning "at the house".
Arts and entertainment
- Kate (TV series), a British drama series (1970-1972)
- An alternative title of Crabbit Old Woman, a poem attributed to Phyllis McCormack
- Kate, a young adult novel by Valerie Sherrard
- "Kate" (Ben Folds Five song), 1997
- "Kate" (Johnny Cash song), 1972
- "Kate", a song by Arty
- CSS Kate, a Confederate blockade runner during the American Civil War
- USS Kate (1864), a Union Navy steamer during the American Civil War
- SS Kate (tug), a wooden steamer built in Australia in 1883
- Tropical Storm Kate (disambiguation), various hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones and tropical storms
- Nakajima B5N, a Japanese torpedo bomber, Allied reporting name "Kate"
- 2156 Kate, an asteroid
- Kate (text editor), a text editor for KDE
- Kate the woodpecker, the mascot of Kate editor
- KATE, a radio station licensed to Albert Lea, Minnesota, United States
- Kâte language, a Papuan language
- Cotter house, called Kate in German
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.