From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||pure, blessed, beauty, popularity, �brave|
|Related names||Katherine, Cate, Catherine, Caitlyn (Or Kaitlyn)|
|Look up Kate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kate is a feminine given name . It is sometimes a short form of Katherine, which is Greek meaning pure, blessed, virginal, and popular. It may refer to:
People with the given name Kate:
- Hurricane Kate (1985), which hit the US
- Typhoon Kate (1970), a super typhoon that struck the Philippines
- CSS Kate was a 165' wooden hulled sidewheel steamer of 477 tons used by the Confederacy as a blockade runner that made 20 successful runs through the Union blockade during the American Civil War.
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
- Cotter House, in German called Kate or Kotten
- "Kate" a young adult novel by Valerie Sherrard
- "Kate", a single by Arty
- Kate (song), a song by Ben Folds Five
- Kate (Johnny Cash song)
- Nakajima B5N, a Japanese torpedo bomber, Allied reporting name "Kate"
- Kate (text editor), a text editor for KDE
- KATE, a radio station in Minnesota, USA
- "Kate" is rhyming slang for Army (it rhymes with Kate Carney)
- An alternative title of Crabbit Old Woman, a poem attributed to Phyllis McCormack
- The Kâte language, a Papuan language
- Kate, the unseen protagonist of Slender: The Eight Pages, and later the antagonist of Slender: The Arrival in the form of her proxy form: the Chaser
- Kate Grigorieva , Russian supermodel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.