Grigorieva walking the Carolina Herrera F/W 15 show
Yekaterina Sergeyevna Grigorieva|
15 September 1988
Olenegorsk, Murmansk Oblast, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
The Lions (New York, Los Angeles) |
Oui Management (Paris)
Monster Management (Milan) 
Grigorieva took part in Miss Russia 2010 casting, but did not qualify. Two years later, she took part in Miss Russia 2012, where she represented Murmansk Oblast and placed among the top 10 finalists. Later in 2012, she applied for the fourth cycle of Top Model po-russki, the Russian adaptation of America's Next Top Model, along with her sister Valentina, where she was runner-up to Yulia Farkhutdinova, with her sister placing third. She was soon signed to modeling agency ZMGROUP. After her appearance in Top Model po-russki, modeling agency The Lions displayed interest in signing her. This eventually led to Grigorieva's stage debut at New York Fashion Week in 2014, opening for Donna Karan as a semi-exclsuive, as well as walking for Shiatzy Chen, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch and Ralph Lauren. She was chosen by top modeling site models.com as one of the top newcomers of the Fall/Winter 2014 season, and has since walked for Givenchy, Versace, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Céline, Isabel Marant, Nina Ricci, Elie Saab, Roberto Cavalli, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Giambattista Valli, Emanuel Ungaro, Moschino, Etro, Missoni, Emilio Pucci and others. She opened for the 2015 Spring/Summer collections of DSquared2 and Stella McCartney. She has shot ad campaigns for M Missoni, H&M, Moncler Gamme Rouge shot by Steven Meisel and Versace eyewear. She has appeared in catalogs for Victoria's Secret, and has also been featured in editorials of numerous magazines including several national editions of Vogue, Contributor, i-D, Pop, and Numéro.
On 2 December 2014, Grigorieva made her debut at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 along with fellow Miss Russia contestant and model, Irina Sharipova. In April 2015, she was announced as one of ten new Victoria's Secret Angels alongside Lais Ribeiro, Romee Strijd, Monika Jagaciak, Jasmine Tookes, Martha Hunt, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Marie Hill and Elsa Hosk. In July 2015, she appeared in the Victoria's Secret TV commercial Body by Victoria.
She was supposed to walk in the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but days before the show, her visa to travel to China was rejected, along with several models, which prevented her from walking the show.
- Numéro, November 2014
- Vogue Russia, November 2014
- Allure Russia, April 2016
- Cover magazine, June 2016
- Profile at fashionmodeldirectory
- Мурманчанка Екатерина Григорьева поборется за корону «Мисс Россия»
- "Top Newcomers F/W14 : Kate Grigorieva". models.com. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- "The up and comers FW/14 | models.com MDX". models.com. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- "Kate Grigorieva - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- Kate Grigorieva - Advertising
- Work by year - editorials
- Kate Grigorieva - editorials
- See Who is Walking the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Meet the 10 new Victoria's Secret 'angels' who will help the brand make billions
- Body by Victoria TV Commercial (July 2015)
- Rees, Alex (20 October 2015). "12 times "Top Model" actually found, you know, a top model". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- "Four Victoria's Secret Models May Not Walk In The Show After Being Denied Chinese Visas". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- Victoria’s Secret Angel Kate Grigorieva Weds Boyfriend In Zac Posen Gown
- "Русскую модель Victoria's Secret бросил муж". Дни ру. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "С Катей Григорьевой, уволенной из «ангелов» Victoria's Secret, разводится муж". www.woman.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- Numero November 2014 Cover
- Vogue Russia November 2014 Cover
- Allure Russia April 2016 Cover
- Cover Magazine June 2016
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kate Grigorieva.|