Kate Middleton (free-diver)
Kate Middleton (born December 23, 1987 in Canada) is the current New Zealand record holder in the free immersion discipline (FIM) and constant weight with fins (CWT). She is the 3rd deepest woman in the world and Vice World Champion Freediver. She owns a Yoga and Freediving resort in Gili Trawangan, Indonesia where she trains and teaches.
New Zealand records
- 97 meters in CWT at Vertical Blue 2017, Bahamas (Bronze Medal)
- 84 meters in FIM at Vertical Blue 2017, Bahamas (Gold Medal)
- 85 meters in CWT at Vertical Blue 2016, Bahamas
- 72 meters CWT and 76 meters FIM at, Cyprus, Limasol, Depth World Championship 11–20 September 2015 (Silver Medal)
- 68 meters CWT and 73 meters FIM at  Vertical Blue 2014, Bahamas, Bali, December 2014
- 66 meters CWT at the One Breath Jamboree, Tulamben, Bali, October 2013
- 65 meters FIM at the One Breath Jamboree, Tulamben, Bali, October 2013
- 61 meters in FIM at the AIDA Individual World Championships, Kalamata, Greece, September 2013
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-08-12. Retrieved 2014-08-14.
- Stephan Whelan (2013-11-03). "More National Records Fall During Second Day of One Breath Jamboree Competition –". Deeperblue.com. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- "Business As Usual at the 2015 Depth World Championships". Freedive Earth. 2016-01-21. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- Francesca Koe (2014-11-28). "Kate Middleton Breaks Freediving Record at #VB2014 –". Deeperblue.com. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- "YouTube". YouTube. Retrieved 2017-04-19.