Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||July 22, 1985|
Kateryna Babkina was born in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine in 1985. She attended Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv to study journalism and graduated in 2007, going on to work as a freelance journalist.
- St Elmo's Fire (2002)
- The Mustard (2011)
- Painkillers and Sleeping Pills (2014)
- Charmed for Love (2017)
Short story collections
- Lilu After You (2008)
- Schaslyvi holi lyudy (Happy Naked People) (2016)
- Sonia (2013)
- Evil, as part of the 2013 Kinofest NYC festival
- Hamlet.Babylon (2016), an adaptation of Shakespeare's Hamlet
- Harbuzovyi rik (The Pumpkin Year) (2014)
- Шапочка і кит (The Hat and the Whale) (2015)
- Wicks, Les. Contemporary Poetry of the Ukraine and Australia. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- "NEW YORK'S BOWERY POETRY CLUB LIVE IN KYIV" (PDF). 20 September 2013. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "About the Poets". Poem: International English Language Quarterly. 5: 139–144. 2017. doi:10.1080/20519842.2017.1271654.
- "Story of a Dress: Kateryna Babkina". Podolyan. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- Fedyuk, Taras (12 November 2013). "The first pancake - not hlevkyy: review of the novel Katerina Babkina". BBC News (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "With the support of the Open Ukraine Foundation Kateryna Babkina presented Ukrainian film shorts at KINOFEST NYC". Open Ukraine. 16 May 2013. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "BBC Ukrainian Book of the Year 2016 awards winners announced". BBC. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
|This article about a Ukrainian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|