From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related names||Katherine, Catherine|
In television and film:
- Katharina Bellowitsch, Austrian radio and TV presenter
- Katharina Thalbach, German actress and film director
- Katherine Pierce, a character in The Vampire Diaries originally named Katharina Petrova.
In other fields:
- Katharina Baunach, German footballer
- Katharina Dalton, British physician and pioneer in the research of premenstrual stress syndrome.
- Katharina Klafsky, Hungarian operatic singer
- Katharina von Bora, German Catholic nun who was an early convert to Protestantism.
- Katharina von Zimmern (1478-1547), last abbess of the Fraumünster Abbey
- 320 Katharina, small Main belt asteroid
- The Lost Honour of Katharina Blum, 1974 novel by Heinrich Böll
- Catherina (and similar spellings)
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|