Katharina Gamlemshaug Andresen
21 May 1995
|Net worth||US$1.4 billion (June 2018)|
|Parent(s)||Johan H. Andresen Jr.|
|Relatives||Alexandra Andresen (sister)|
She is the daughter of Johan H. Andresen Jr., owner of Ferd AS, who, in 2007, transferred 42.2% ownership stakes each to Katharina and her sister Alexandra. She is the great-granddaughter of Johan H. Andresen, great-great-granddaughter of Johan Henrik Andresen and Anton Klaveness, and great-great-great-granddaughter of Nicolai Andresen. Johan Henrik was the brother of Nicolay August Andresen, and the uncle of Nils August Andresen Butenschøn.
In November 2017, Andresen was fined 250,000 kr for drunken driving. Andresen's blood-alcohol content was three times the legal limit. Alongside the fine, the sentence included 18 days of imprisonment and a 13-month license suspension.
- "Alexandra Andresen". Forbes. 1 January 1970. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "Katharina G. Andresen" Fédération Équestre Internationale retrieved 8 February 2017
- "Her er de 100 rikeste i Norge under 30 år" NRK retrieved 8 February 2017
- Heather Saul. "Alexandra Andresen: 19-year-old teenager and the world's youngest billionaire | People | News". The Independent. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- Alexander, Harriet (22 December 2015). "Meet the world's youngest billionaire from Norway who loves dressage". Telegraph. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "World's second youngest billionaire and Norway's richest woman is fined £23,000 for drunk driving". The Telegraph. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- "A Billionaire 22-Year-Old Was Fined $30,000 for Drunk Driving". Money Magazine. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
|This Norwegian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|