Katharine Ann Johnson
1944/1945 (age 73–74)
|Residence||East Hampton, New York, US|
|Net worth||US$6.4 billion (April 2019)|
William P. "Billy" Rayner
|Parent(s)||Anne Cox Chambers|
Louis G. Johnson
|Relatives||Margaretta Taylor (sister)|
James Cox Chambers (half-brother)
Katharine Ann Johnson "Kathy" Rayner (born 1944/1945) is an American billionaire heiress.
She was born Katharine Ann Johnson to Anne Cox Chambers and Louis G. Johnson. Her maternal grandfather is James M. Cox. She has a sister Margaretta Taylor, and a half-brother James Cox Chambers, from her mother's second marriage.
She has been married twice. She married Jesse Kornbluth, a magazine writer, on May 26, 1984. They eventually divorced. Her second husband was painter and travel writer William P. "Billy" Rayner, who died on January 22, 2018 at the age of 88.
- "Forbes profile: Katharine Rayner". Forbes. Forbes. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- Brendan Coffey (November 20, 2015). "Three Cox Billionaires Minted as Matriarch Gives Away Wealth - Bloomberg Business". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved March 1, 2016.
- "Katharine Johnson Will Marry May 26". nytimes.com. Retrieved November 11, 2018.
- "Miss Johnson Marries Jesse Kornbluth". nytimes.com. Retrieved November 11, 2018.
- Sjostrom, Jan. "Painter and travel writer William Rayner dies in New York". palmbeachdailynews.com. Retrieved November 11, 2018.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|