|Look up katharsis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Katharsis may refer to:
- Catharsis or katharsis, a Greek word meaning "cleansing" or "purging"
- Katharsis (album), an album by Czesław Niemen
- Katharsis (journal), an Israeli periodical
- Katharsis, a song by Doda from Diamond Bitch
- Katharsis (band), a German black metal band
- Katharsis, one of the members of the fictional rogue team The Disgraced
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katharsis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.