Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up katharsis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Katharsis may refer to:
- Catharsis or katharsis, a Greek word meaning "cleansing" or "purging"
- Katharsis (journal), an Israeli periodical
- Katharsis, one of the members of the fictional rogue team The Disgraced
- Katharsis (band), a German black metal band
- Katharsis (album), an album by Czesław Niemen
- "Katharsis", a song by Toru Kitajima
- "Katharsis", a song by Doda from Diamond Bitch
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katharsis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.