Arden speaking at the 2018 Phoenix Comic Fest in Phoenix.
|Genre||Historical fantasy, young adult fiction|
|Notable works||Winternight trilogy|
Katherine Arden (born 1987) is an American novelist, best known for her Winternight trilogy. Arden was born in Austin and currently resides in Vermont. She spent a year in Moscow after high school before returning to Vermont. She attended Middlebury College, graduating with a degree in Russian and French in 2011. Her first novel The Bear and the Nightingale was published in 2017, followed by The Girl in the Tower in 2018 and The Winter of the Witch in 2019. She has also written novels for children, Small Spaces and Dead Voices. Two untitled novels in the series will be forthcoming.
- The Bear and the Nightingale (2017)
- The Girl in the Tower (2018)
- The Winter of the Witch (2019)
Small Spaces series
- Small Spaces (2018)
- Dead Voices (2019)
- Untitled (2021)
- Untitled (TBA)
- Kahrs, Lee J. (January 9, 2017). "Brandon author signs three-book deal with major publisher". Addison County Independent. Archived from the original on May 6, 2018. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- "Katherine Arden Debuts A Different Kind Of Coming Winter - Unbound Worlds". Unbound Worlds. 2017-01-16. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "Small Spaces by Katherine Arden". Penguin Random House. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|