|Alma mater||Alaska Pacific University|
|Awards||MacArthur Fellows Program|
Southcentral Foundation's Nuka system of health care grew from fewer than 100 employees to more than 2,000; and from an operating budget of about $3 million to $323 million. Funding for SCF is 45 percent from the Indian Health Service, 50 percent from third party insurers or Medicaid, and the remaining 5 percent from foundation or grants.
- 2015 Baldrige Foundation Harry S. Hertz Leadership Award 
- 2013 National Indian Health Board Award
- 2004 MacArthur Fellows Program
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-05-20. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-09-25. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-07-04. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- "Nuka Model of health care for all? 'This is what US health care system should look like'", Seattle Post Globe, Mark Trahant, 02/16/10
|This Alaska biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|