|Born||July 13, 1999|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Home town||Thousand Oaks, California|
Katherine Ho (何光玥) is a singer known for her performance of Coldplay's Yellow in Mandarin Chinese for the 2018 film, Crazy Rich Asians. The song has reached No. 1 on Spotify Viral 50 Global chart. Previously, she appeared in a triple montage on season 10 of The Voice.
Katherine was born on July 13, 1999. At age 5, she started taking piano lessons. At age 9, she started singing.
In 2015, Katherine attended Grammy Camp. In 2015, 2016 and 2017, she attended A Cappella Academy. Katherine graduated from Westlake High School, Thousand Oaks, California in 2017. As of 2018, Katherine is attending University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California. She is majoring in biology with a minor in songwriting.
In September 2014, Katherine performed at the 626 Night Market in Santa Anita Racetrack venue in Arcadia, California.  In 2017 and 2018, she hosted and performed at Luna New Year Celebration at Santa Monica Place. Although still a college student, she became notable for recording the song Coldplay's Yellow in Mandarin, as one of the songs on the soundtrack of the 2018 film Crazy Rich Asians.
On August 30 2019, Katherine released her debut single Bellyaches. About the single she wrote: "This song is a love letter to the people, conversations, experiences, and memories in my life that make me temporarily cast away my deepest insecurities and fears. These people and moments are rare yet magical, fleeting but beautiful. They remind me of the beauty in myself and in the world when I am at my lowest. I hope this song will inspire you to reflect on someone, somewhere, or something in your life that makes you feel the same way."
- Truong, Peggy (2018-08-16). "Meet Katherine Ho, the Voice Behind Your Favorite Song from the 'Crazy Rich Asians' Soundtrack". Cosmopolitan.
- ""Crazy Rich Asians": Meet the Chinese singer who turned Coldplay's "Yellow" into a Mandarin anthem". Newsweek. 2018-08-24. Retrieved 2018-08-25.
- "Mandarin Coldplay Cover From 'Crazy Rich Asians' Hits #1 On Spotify Charts". Pedestrian TV. 2018-09-10. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- "Katherine Ho". Grammyintheschools.com. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- Chiu, Allyson (August 20, 2018), "Owning 'Yellow': How 'Crazy Rich Asians' singer turned a Coldplay song into a Mandarin anthem", The Washington Post
- "Katherine Ho Live Performance - Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran". YouTube. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- "Lunar New Year Preview at Santa Monica Place". KTLA. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Sun, Rebecca (August 19, 2018). "Crazy Rich Asians: Read the letter that Convinced Coldplay to Allow Yellow in the Movie". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 23, 2018.