|Born||July 13, 1999|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Home town||Thousand Oaks, California|
Katherine Ho (born 1999) is a singer known for her performance of Coldplay's Yellow in Chinese for the 2018 film, Crazy Rich Asians. The song has reached No. 1 on Spotify Viral 50 Global chart. Previously, she appeared in season 10 of The Voice.
Ho was born on July 13, 1999. At age 5, she started taking piano lessons. At age 9, Ho started singing. 
In 2015, Ho attended Grammy Camp.  In 2015, 2016 and 2017, Ho attended A Cappella Academy. Ho graduated from Westlake High School, Westlake Village, California in 2017. As of 2018, she is attending University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California.  She is majoring in biology with a minor in songwriting.
In September 2014, Ho performed at the 626 Night Market in Santa Anita Racetrack venue in Arcadia, California.  In 2017 and 2018, she hosted and performed at Luna New Year Celebration at Santa Monica Place.  Although still a college student, she became notable for recording the song Coldplay's Yellow in Mandarin, as one of the songs on the soundtrack of the 2018 film Crazy Rich Asians. 
- Truong, Peggy (2018-08-16). "Meet Katherine Ho, the Voice Behind Your Favorite Song from the 'Crazy Rich Asians' Soundtrack". Cosmopolitan.
- ""Crazy Rich Asians": Meet the Chinese singer who turned Coldplay's "Yellow" into a Mandarin anthem". Newsweek. 2018-08-24. Retrieved 2018-08-25.
- "Mandarin Coldplay Cover From 'Crazy Rich Asians' Hits #1 On Spotify Charts". Pedestrian TV. 2018-09-10. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- "Katherine Ho". Grammyintheschools.com. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- Chiu, Allyson (August 20, 2018), "Owning 'Yellow': How 'Crazy Rich Asians' singer turned a Coldplay song into a Mandarin anthem", The Washington Post
- "Katherine Ho Live Performance - Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran". YouTube. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- "Lunar New Year Preview at Santa Monica Place". KTLA. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Sun, Rebecca (August 19, 2018). "Crazy Rich Asians: Read the letter that Convinced Coldplay to Allow Yellow in the Movie". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 23, 2018.