Katherine K. Young
She was awarded her M.A. from the University of Chicago and her Ph.D. from McGill University, for research on the history of religions, specializing in Hinduism. After completing her doctorate Young remained at McGill as a faculty member where she continues to teach.
- with Paul Nathanson. Spreading Misandry. : McGill-Queen's University Press, 2001.
- with Paul Nathanson. Legalizing Misandry. : McGill-Queen's University Press,2006.
- with Paul Nathanson. Sanctifying Misandry: Goddess Ideology and the Fall of Man. : McGill-Queen's University Press, 2010.
- with Paul Nathanson. Replacing Misandry: A Revolutionary History of Men. : McGill-Queen's University Press,2015.
- with Harold G. Coward and Julius J. Lipner. Hindu Ethics: Purity, Abortion, and Euthanasia. Albany, New York: State University of New York Press, 1988.
- 'Women in Hinduism'. In Today's Woman in World Religions. Albany, New York: State University of New York Press, 1994. Pages 77–136.
- 'World Religions: A Category in the Making?' Chapter 11 in Michael Despland and Gérard Vallée (editors). Religion in History: The Word, the Idea, the Reality. :,1992.
- 'Hinduism'. In Encyclopedia of Feminist Theories. London: Routledge, 2000. Pages 248–249.
- Review of Transdisciplinarity: Recreating Integrated Knowledge. In Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems. Oxford: UNESCO, 2000.
- General editor of the McGill Studies in the History of Religions series.
- Co-editor with David E. Guinn and Chris Barrigar (editors). Religion and Law in the Global Village. Atlanta: Scholars Press, 2000.
- Co-editor with Arvind Sharma. Feminism and World Religions. Albany, New York: State University of New York Press, 1998.
- Co-editor with Arvind Sharma. Her Voice, Her Faith: Women Speak On World Religions. Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press, 2002.
- McGill University faculty page for Katherine K. Young
- Todd, Douglas (November 1, 2014), "She's fighting to bridge the gulf between women and men", Vancouver Sun
- Hughes, Kathryn (May 26, 2002), "They've suffered enough", The Daily Telegraph
- Reviews of Hindu Ethics:
- Bharati, Agehananda (January–March 1990). "Hindu Ethics: Purity, Abortion, and Euthanasia". Journal of the American Oriental Society. 110 (1): 150–151. doi:10.2307/603953.
- Doniger O'Flaherty, Wendy (July 1990). "Window or Mirror? Hindu Ethics (Book Review of Hindu Ethics: Purity, Abortion, and Euthanasia, Edited by Harold G. Coward, Et Al.)". Medical Humanities Review. 4 (2): 38–39.
- Crawford, Cromwell (October 1990). "Hindu Ethics: Purity, Abortion, and Euthanasia". Book reviews. Philosophy East and West. 40 (4): 566–568. doi:10.2307/1399361.
- Padoux, André (October–December 1990). "Hindu Ethics: Purity, Abortion, and Euthanasia". Notes bibliographiques. Revue de l'histoire des religions. 207 (4): 438–439. JSTOR 23670804.
- Koppedrayer, K.I. (December 1992). "Hindu Ethics: Purity, Abortion, and Euthanasia". Comptes rendus / Reviews of books. Studies in Religion. 21 (4): 470–471. doi:10.1177/000842989202100409.