July 12, 1905|
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
|Died||July 17, 1965
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Clark Chesney (1938-1951) (his death) (1 child)|
Katherine Warren (July 12, 1905 – July 17, 1965) was an American film and television actress. She appeared in over 30 films and dozens of television programs including the TV series Alfred Hitchcock Presents and Bonanza (1960-1973) and the films Jailhouse Rock (1957), The Glenn Miller Story (1954), All the King's Men (1949), and as the mother of Ensign Willie Keith in the big-budget war drama The Caine Mutiny (1954).
Her final television performances came on the western series Laramie between 1960-63.
- The Story of Molly X (1949)
- All the King's Men (1949) as Mrs. Burden
- Tell It to the Judge (1949) as Kitty Lawton
- The Prowler (1951) as Grace Crocker
- The People Against O'Hara (1951) as Mrs. Sheffield
- This Woman Is Dangerous (1952) as Mrs. Millican
- The Steel Trap (1952) as Mrs. Kellogg
- The Glenn Miller Story (1954) as Mrs. Burger
- The Caine Mutiny as Mrs. Keith
- I'll Give My Life (1960) as Dora Bradford
- Three Times the Hour (1931) as Mrs. Lawrence M. Blake
- Wednesday's Child (1934) as Kathryn Phillips
- Blind Alley (1935) as Doris Shelby
- Cyrano de Bergerac (1936) as Roxane
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|