Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kathiawari or Kathiawadi may refer to:
- something of, from, or related to the Kathiawar peninsula in Gujarat, India
- Kathiawari (horse), a horse breed.
- Kathiawari dialect, a variety of the Gujarati language.
- Kathiawari cuisine, a variety of Indian cuisine.
- Kishtwari, a dialect of Kashmiri
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kathiawari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.