|Full name||Kathleen Ellis|
|National team||United States|
November 28, 1946 |
Trenton, New Jersey
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg)|
Kathleen Ellis (born November 28, 1946) is an American former competition swimmer, two-time Olympic champion, and former world record-holder in three events.
Ellis represented the United States as a 17-year-old at the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan. She won two gold medals as a member of the winning U.S. teams in the women's 4×100-meter freestyle relay and women's 4×100-meter medley relay. Individually, she also received two bronze medals for her third-place finishes in the women's 100-meter freestyle and women's 100-meter butterfly events.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (women)
- World record progression 100 metres butterfly
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres freestyle relay
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres medley relay
- Kathy Ellis – Olympic athlete profile at Sports-Reference.com
- Kathy Ellis (USA) – Honor Swimmer profile at International Swimming Hall of Fame
|This article about a swimming Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|