Kathleen Lloyd (born Kathleen Gackle; September 13, 1948, Santa Clara, California) is an American actress known for her role as the leading lady in The Missouri Breaks (1976), opposite Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson. She also appeared in the horror films The Car (1977) and It Lives Again (1978).
She made more than eighty screen appearances between 1970 and 2003, almost all in television series, including a recurring role as Assistant District Attorney Carol Baldwin on Magnum, P.I. between 1983-88. She also had recurring roles on The Gangster Chronicles as Stella Siegel, and Hill Street Blues as Nurse Linda Wulfawitz.
- Incident on a Dark Street (1973, TV movie)
- Such Dust as Dreams Are Made On (1973, pilot movie for Harry O)
- Silent Kill (1975, episode Harry O)
- Sorority Kill (1974, TV movie)
- The Missouri Breaks (1976)
- The Car (1977)
- Skateboard (1978)
- It Lives Again (1978)
- Lacy and the Mississippi Queen (1978, TV movie)
- High Midnight (1979, TV movie)
- Take Down (1979)
- Make Me an Offer (1980, TV movie)
- The Jayne Mansfield Story (1980, TV movie)
- The Choice (1981, TV movie)
- Gangster Wars (1981)
- Shooting Stars (1983, TV movie)
- Obsessed with a Married Woman (1985, TV movie)
- Sins of the Father (1985, TV movie)
- Best Seller (1987)
- The Man with Three Wives (1993, TV movie)
- One Last Flight (1999)
- "Kathleen Lloyd profile at". filmreference.com. Retrieved 2009-02-06.
- Kathleen Lloyd at the Internet Movie Database
- Kathleen Lloyd profile, NNDB.com; accessed November 20, 2014.
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|