Kathleen Lloyd (born Kathleen Gackle; September 13, 1948, Santa Clara, California) is an American actress known for her role as the female lead in The Missouri Breaks (1976), opposite Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson. She also appeared in the horror films The Car (1977) and It Lives Again (1978).
Lloyd is the daughter of a poultry farmer from Santa Maria, California. She had also been a musician, and her mother had been a flamenco dancer. She left the University of California, Los Angeles to venture into acting after winning a Hugh O'Brian Acting Award.
Lloyd made more than eighty screen appearances between 1970 and 2003, almost all in television series, including a recurring role as Assistant District Attorney Carol Baldwin on Magnum, P.I. from 1983 to 1988. She also had recurring roles on The Gangster Chronicles as Stella Siegel, and Hill Street Blues as Nurse Linda Wulfawitz.
In the early-to-mid-1970s, Lloyd was billed sometimes as Kathy Lloyd and sometimes as Kathleen Gackle.
- Bearcats! (1971, episode 1, "The Devil Wears Armor") as Sister Catalina
- Adam-12 (TV Series) (1972, episode: “The Wednesday Warrior”) as Tawnia Baker
- The Sixth Sense (TV series) (1972, episode: "The Eyes That Wouldn't Die") as Kathy Turner
- Ironside (1967 TV series) (1972, episode: "His Fiddlers Three") as Diane Lombard
- Ironside (1967 TV series) (1973, episode: "The Best Laid Plans") as Bank Teller
- Incident on a Dark Street (1973, TV movie)
- Kung Fu (1972 TV series) (1973, episode: “Blood Brother”)
- Such Dust as Dreams Are Made On (1973, pilot movie for Harry O)
- Harry O (1975, episode: "Silent Kill")
- Sorority Kill (1974, TV movie)
- The Missouri Breaks (1976) as Jane Braxton
- The Car (1977)
- Skateboard (1978)
- It Lives Again (1978)
- Lacy and the Mississippi Queen (1978, TV movie)
- Hart to Hart (1979, episode: "You Made Me Kill You" Sea 1 Ep 5) as Peggy
- High Midnight (1979, TV movie)
- Take Down (1979)
- Make Me an Offer (1980, TV movie)
- The White Shadow (1980, episode: "Gonna Fly Now") as Paula
- The Incredible Hulk (1980, episode: "On the Line") as Randy Phelps
- The Jayne Mansfield Story (1980, TV movie)
- The Choice (1981, TV movie)
- The Gangster Chronicles (1981, miniseries) as Stella Siegel
- Strike Force (1981, episode: "The Predator") as Lucy Durrant
- Magnum, P.I. (1982-1988, TV series, 21 episodes)
- Shooting Stars (1983, TV movie)
- Cagney & Lacey (1983, TV series episode: "Date Rape")
- Airwolf (1984, TV series) (Episode "To Snare a Wolf") as Antonia Donatelli
- Obsessed with a Married Woman (1985, TV movie)
- Sins of the Father (1985, TV movie)
- Murder, She Wrote (1986, episode: "Obituary for a Dead Anchor") as Paula Roman
- Stingray (1986, Season 1, Episode 6: "Sometimes You Gotta Sing The Blues") as Candice
- Best Seller (1987)
- The Man with Three Wives (1993, TV movie)
- Babylon 5 (1997, episode: "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars") as Elizabeth Metarie
- Diagnosis: Murder (1999), episode: "Gangland" as Emma Bornstein
- One Last Flight (1999)
- Kleiner, Dick (May 16, 1976). "Kathleen Lloyd's big-time break". Brownwood Bulletin. Texas, Brownwood. p. 33. Retrieved March 12, 2021 – via Newspapers.com.
- Windeler, Robert (May 31, 1976). "Brando and Nicholson Aside, Kathleen Lloyd Still Keeps Herself Down on the Farm". People. Archived from the original on 16 June 2018. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Thursday TV Program". The Gastonia Gazette. North Carolina, Gastonia. March 15, 1973. p. 37. Retrieved June 15, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.