Kathleen Lloyd (born Kathleen Gackle; September 13, 1948, Santa Clara, California) is an American actress known for her role as the female lead in The Missouri Breaks (1976), opposite Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson. She also appeared in the horror films The Car (1977) and It Lives Again (1978).
Lloyd made more than eighty screen appearances between 1970 and 2003, almost all in television series, including a recurring role as Assistant District Attorney Carol Baldwin on Magnum, P.I. between 1983 and 1988. She also had recurring roles on The Gangster Chronicles as Stella Siegel, and Hill Street Blues as Nurse Linda Wulfawitz.
In the early-to-mid-1970s, Lloyd was billed sometimes as Kathy Lloyd and sometimes as Kathleen Gackle.
- Bearcats! (1971, episode 1, "The Devil Wears Armor") as Sister Catalina
- Ironside (1967 TV series) (1972, episode: "His Fiddlers Three") as Diane Lombard
- Ironside (1967 TV series) (1973, episode: "The Best Laid Plans") as Bank Teller
- Incident on a Dark Street (1973, TV movie)
- Such Dust as Dreams Are Made On (1973, pilot movie for Harry O)
- Harry O (1975, episode: "Silent Kill")
- Sorority Kill (1974, TV movie)
- The Missouri Breaks (1976)
- The Car (1977)
- Skateboard (1978)
- It Lives Again (1978)
- Lacy and the Mississippi Queen (1978, TV movie)
- High Midnight (1979, TV movie)
- Take Down (1979)
- Make Me an Offer (1980, TV movie)
- The White Shadow (1980, episode: "Gonna Fly Now") as Paula
- The Incredible Hulk (1980, episode: "On the Line") as Randy Phelps
- The Jayne Mansfield Story (1980, TV movie)
- The Choice (1981, TV movie)
- The Gangster Chronicles (1981, miniseries) as Stella Siegel
- Strike Force (1981, episode: "The Predator") as Lucy Durrant
- Magnum, P.I. (1982-1988, TV series, 21 episodes)
- Shooting Stars (1983, TV movie)
- Airwolf (1984, TV series) (Episode "To Snare a Wolf") as Antonia Donatelli
- Obsessed with a Married Woman (1985, TV movie)
- Sins of the Father (1985, TV movie)
- Murder, She Wrote (1986, episode: "Obituary for a Dead Anchor") as Paula Roman
- Best Seller (1987)
- The Man with Three Wives (1993, TV movie)
- Babylon 5 (1997, episode: "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars") as Elizabeth Metarie
- One Last Flight (1999)
- Windeler, Robert (May 31, 1976). "Brando and Nicholson Aside, Kathleen Lloyd Still Keeps Herself Down on the Farm". People. Archived from the original on 16 June 2018. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Kathleen Lloyd profile at". filmreference.com. Retrieved 2009-02-06.
- "Thursday TV Program". The Gastonia Gazette. North Carolina, Gastonia. March 15, 1973. p. 37. Retrieved June 15, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|