From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kathmandu or Katmandu may refer to:
- Kathmandu, city proper and capital of Nepal
- Kathmandu District, administrative division of Nepal that includes the city
- Kathmandu Valley, geographic division which includes the aforementioned district and others surrounding it
- "Katmandu", a 1970 song by Cat Stevens on the album Mona Bone Jakon
- "Katmandu" (song), a 1975 song by Bob Seger
- Katmandu (band), a 1983-1984 British band
Film and TV
- Kathmandu (company), a transnational chain of retail stores selling outdoor clothing and equipment
- Katmandu (comics), a comic book created by Carole Curtis
- Katman Du, a character in the comics Grimjack
- Cat Mandu was a cat and joint leader of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kathmandu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.