10 Years excellence logo as seen in 2016
Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy P. Ltd.
|Founded||September 19, 2006|
|Headquarters||1259 Dillibazar Rd., |
Number of locations
|Rajendra Rijal (CEO)|
Namita Shrestha (Chairperson)
Standardized Test preparation
Language proficiency classes
Number of employees
|102 (September 2018)|
Kathmandu Infosys (or Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy (P) Ltd (KIEC)) is a private institution that serves Nepalese students intending to study abroad. Its primary services include academic and career counseling, and standardized and proficiency test preparation. It is headquartered in Dillibazar Road, Kathmandu, in an area that has been referred to as the abroad education hub of the nation. Along with the head office in Dillibazar Road, it has a total of eleven branches in major economic hubs all over Nepal and two global office in Australia.
KIEC is the authorized by Ministry of Education (Nepal) and Educational Consultancies Association of Nepal, Nepal(ECAN). It is primarily focused on career counseling, guidance and recruitment. Furthermore, KIEC helps in full documentation for VISA lodgement and helps in providing Test Preparation and Language Classes from excellent trainers.
Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy Pvt Ltd (generally known by its acronym KIEC) was founded by Rajendra Rijal in 19 September 2006. It started its Sydney office on 14 March 2017 and its Melbourne office on 22 July 2018 
QEAC from PIER Online: Course of Study in Australia (KIEC has its four professionally certified counselors QEAC-I042, QEAC-J165, QEAC-K090 and QEAC-M133).
ITAC from ICEF: Course for General Counselor of Study Abroad (KIEC has its sixprofessionally certified counselors ITAC-0069, ITAC-0307, ITAC-1061, ITAC-1063, ITAC-1064 and ITAC-1065)
USATC from ICEF-USATC: US Agent Training Certificate (US Course Graduate). (KIEC has two professionally certified counselors USCG00046 and USCG00068)
ENZ Trained New Zealand: Course of Study in New Zealand (KIEC has its fifteen counselors are professionally certified as an ENZ trained agent to study in New Zealand)
Nepal Ministry of Education Certified Institution
Member of Educational Consultancy Association of Nepal
KIEC reportedly has an annual budget between $30,000 and $50,000. Majority of its budget is spent on promotion of its abroad study programs, and research and development activities. Oftentimes, its partner universities and colleges also help finance KIEC's major promotional undertakings, especially those with a potential to reach out to a large number of prospective students.
- "More About Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy Pvt Ltd". Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., kathmandu Nepal". Uniagents. Retrieved 25 April 2017.
- "Kathmandu Infosys - The Arc Northern Virginia". The Arc Northern Virginia. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "Membership details Kathmandu Infosys". Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Kathmandu Infosys सहि परामर्शका लागि". Pathashalatimes. 2017-03-15. Archived from the original on 2017-03-15. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "About Us, KIEC". Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "KATHMANDU INFOSYS EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY PTY LTD ACN 617 950 713". Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Asic.gov.au. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "ABN Lookup". abr.business.gov.au. 2014-11-01. Retrieved 2019-02-06.
- "PIER Certified Agents from KIEC". Archived from the original on 2016-08-29. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Basnet-led group declares candidates for ECAN election". Republica.
- Official website
- Kathmandu Infosys at Crunchbase
- Kathmandu Infosys companies grouped at OpenCorporates