Kathryn Eisman at Rockefeller Centre, 2012
|Born||14 June 1981|
|Alma mater||University of Technology, Sydney|
|Occupation||Television personality, author|
|Children||Capri Mirabelle Reynolds|
Kathryn Eisman (born 14 June 1981) is an Australian fashion and lifestyle television journalist, author and former model. She was part of the two-time Emmy nominated E! News Entertainment team, and the author of two books. Kathryn is daughter of Peter and Sylvia Eisman, a Sydney based pediatrician and an educator, respectively. She is niece of John Eisman honored the Order of Australia. and granddaughter of Anna Reich, the last known holocaust survivor from Sydney to have been in Schindler’s List. She later went to Australia where she became a fashion identity, philanthropist and businesswoman.
Eisman holds a Bachelor in Communications from the University of Technology Sydney and has worked in different TV shows and media outlets in Australia and the US. She was the lifestyle reporter for WNBC’s TODAY In New York and also reported for Live at 5 news cast and was the host of WNBC's Behind the scenes: Made in NYEisman has supervised all Fashion and Lifestyle content in E! News and hosted television shows, including ‘The Timid Girls Guide To Life’ on The Style Network and “BTS” on NBC and Yahoo’s Secrets To Your Success as well as be the LA Correspondent channel ten’s breakfast She is currently LA entertainment reporter for The Morning Show. As a reporter and host, she has interviewed actors and pop culture personalities like Oprah, Borat, Beyoncé, Oscar de la Renta, Matt Damon or Cameron Diaz. Recently, she was a Senior Producer for the ABC/Disney’s nationally syndicated talk show FABLife.
Eisman is a regular contributor to NBC’s TODAY Show, Good Morning America, Fox News’s The O’Reilly Factor, Channel 7, Channel 10, ABC News Now, MSNBC, KTLA, E! News and The Style Network, and has had different articles published in Marie Claire, Vogue, The New York Times, and has written monthly columns for Men’s Health and CLEO magazine as well as online blogs in She Knows and Yahoo. Aside from her television career, Eisman is a former model who appeared in campaigns for brands as Berlei, Seafolly, Tigerlily or David Jones. She has also modeled for fashion spreads, including Cosmopolitan, Vogue Living, FHM and Sunday Life.
Eisman is the author of How to Tell a Woman by her Handbag and How to Tell a Man by his Shoes, published in 10 countries and 15 languages. She was the winner of Cosmopolitan’s ‘Fun, Fearless Female of the Year’ award in 2009.
Eisman is an Ambassador for the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation ‘Black Tie for Breast Cancer’ Committee and for the Life Changing Experiences organization’ ‘Sister2Sister’ program.
- "The 42nd Annual Daytime EMMY Award Nominations". Emmy Online. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Prof. John Eisman". Garvan Institute. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Dressing Sydney: The Jewish Fashion Story". Sydney Jewish Museum. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Know a man by his shoes". UTS. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "'Rita Cosby Live & Direct for Nov. 1st". NBC News. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "CH. 4 EYEWITNESS SNOOZE. 'Live at Five' needs a shot of espresso". NY Daily News. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Ten Breakfast Show: Bugs the new 'It' food & Body scanner". Youtube. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Kesha's case thrown out of court". Yahoo. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Kathryn Eisman Host Reel". Youtube. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "All eyes are on Eisman's TV spot". Brisbane Times. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Trangleball®: Toy Audition At FAO Schwarz On NBC 4 New York". Youtube. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Bindi Irwin gets behind the wheel". Yahoo Tv. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "LA Confidential". Youtube. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "What Does Your Handbag Say About You?". ABC News. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "E! News Shows You This Summer's Latest, White-Hot Fashion Trends—See the Sexy Looks!". E! News. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Author: Kathryn Eisman". Men's Health. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Kathryn Eisman (Author)". Penguin Books. Archived from the original on 9 May 2016. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "The secret to all-American style and how to get it". She Knows. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Getty Images". Getty Images. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "How to Tell a Man by His Shoes". Amazon UK. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Kathryn Eisman". IAC BINA. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Introducing: Kathryn Eisman". Diary of a Shoe Addict. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Ambassadors". Lifechanging Experiences. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Ladies night". SMH Australia. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Glossy event". Girls with a Satchel. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Black Tie for Breast Cancer - Charity Gala". Youtube. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "Plenty of mad moments but Siimon Reynolds' wedding went OK". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 8 May 2016.