From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erskine in September 2013
|Genre||Young Adult novelist|
|Notable awards||National Book Award for Young People's Literature|
She is married and they have two children. They also love their new puppy Fletcher.
- Quaking, Penguin, 2007, ISBN 978-0-399-24774-3
- Mockingbird, Penguin, 2010, ISBN 978-0-399-25264-8 — winner of the National Book Award
- The Absolute Value of Mike. Penguin. 2011. ISBN 978-0-399-25505-2.
- "Seeing Red", Scholastic, 2013, ISBN 978-0545464406
- "National Book Awards – 2010". National Book Foundation (NBF). Retrieved 2012-04-16.
(With acceptance speech by Erskine; interview, reading, and other material replicated for all five Young People's Literature authors and books.)
- "2010 National Book Award Winner, Young People's Literature" (November 17, 2010). NBF. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
(Acceptance speech by Erskine with some other material.)
- "Kathryn Erskine". The Writers Center.
- Official website
- "Q & A with Kathryn Erskine", Publishers Weekly, Sue Corbett, April 8, 2010
- Kathryn Erskine at Library of Congress Authorities, with 4 catalog records
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|