Imrie at the 2009 Women's British Open
|Full name||Kathryn Christine Marshall Imrie|
|Born||8 June 1967|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|College||University of Arizona|
|Former tour(s)||Ladies European Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
|Best results in LPGA major championships|
|ANA Inspiration||T16: 1997|
|Women's PGA C'ship||T18: 1996|
|U.S. Women's Open||T17: 2000|
|du Maurier Classic||T23: 1996|
|Women's British Open||T7: 2001|
Marshall was born in Dundee, Scotland. She had a successful amateur career. She was the 1981 and 1985 Scottish Schools' champion, 1983-85 Scottish Youth's champion, the 1983 Scottish Junior Match Play champion, and the Scottish Junior Open Strokeplay Champion 1985, 1986, 1987. She was a member of the 1990 Curtis Cup team. She played her collegiate golf at the University of Arizona where she was 1989 All-American.
Marshall turned professional in 1990. She played on the Ladies European Tour from 1991 to 2008 and the LPGA Tour from 1993 to 2006. She won one LPGA event, the 1995 Jamie Farr Toledo Classic. She played on the 1996 European team in the Solheim Cup.
LPGA Tour wins (1)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of
|1||9 Jul 1995||Jamie Farr Toledo Classic||–8 (67-71-67=205)||1 stroke||Sherri Steinhauer|
- Vagliano Trophy (representing Great Britain & Ireland): 1989 (winners)
- Curtis Cup (representing Great Britain & Ireland): 1990
- "Full Career Biography Kathryn Imrie" (PDF). LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-04-21.
- "Kathryn Imrie Player Profile". LET (Ladies European Tour). Retrieved 2007-04-21.
- "Previous Curtis Cup Matches 1932-2002". USGA. Retrieved 2007-03-23.