9 January 1943 |
(December 14, 1985 - 1995)
Kathryn Walker (born January 9, 1943) is an American theater, television and film actress. She was with writer Douglas Kenney for many years until his death in 1980 at the age of 33, and was married to singer James Taylor from 1985 to 1995. In 2008 Walker published a novel, A Stopover in Venice (Knopf, ISBN 0-307-26706-7).
Walker was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Wells College in Aurora, New York, and was a Fulbright Scholar in music and drama. She is portrayed in the film Burton & Taylor by the actress Sarah Hadland.
- D.A.R.Y.L. (1985) as Dr. Ellen Lamb
- Neighbors (1981) as Enid Keese
- Special Bulletin (1983) as Susan Myles
- Rich Kids (1979) as Madeline Philips
- Slap Shot (1977) as Anita McCambridge
- Wild Honey (1986–1987) as Anna Petrovna
- Private Lives (1983) as Amanda Prynne and, in other shows, as Sybil Chase
- A Touch of the Poet (1977–1978) as Sara Melody
- Mourning Pictures (1974)
- The Good Doctor (1973–1974)