M Kathy Rudy is a professor of women's studies at Duke University. Rudy's work is often interdisciplinary as she merges philosophy, theology, politics, feminism, and medical ethics. She is open about her homosexuality, and is a radical social constructionist.
Rudy penned a controversial opinion piece that alleged that white culture hypocrisy was responsible for the prosecution of admitted animal abuser Michael Vick.
- Loving Animals: A New Approach to Animal Advocacy (2011). University of Minnesota Press. ISBN 0-8166-7468X
- Sex and the Church: Gender, Homosexuality and the Transformation of Christian Ethics (1997). Beacon Press. ISBN 0-8070-1034-0
- Beyond Pro-life and Pro-choice: Moral Diversity in the Abortion Debate (1996). Beacon Press. ISBN 0-8070-0427-8
- ^ Thatcher, Adrian (2001), Celebrating Christian Marriage, Continuum International Publishing Group, p. 279, ISBN 0-567-08820-0
- ^ Rudy, Kathy (9 September 2007), "Race an Issue in How We Look at Vick. . .", South Florida Sun-Sentinel, retrieved 2007-10-28