From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8 December 1947|
|Died||12 June 2011(aged 63)|
Kati-Claudia Fofonoff (8 December 1947 in Ivalo – 12 June 2011) was an author and translator who wrote in Skolt Sámi and Finnish. Her books have also been translated into Northern Sami, Norwegian and Icelandic.
- Parnasso 2 1982 (Poems in Finnish)
- Koparat: joulukoparat 1987 (Poems in Finnish)
- Paatsjoen laulut - Pââšjooǥǥ laulli 1988-1989 (book and cassette)
- Jânnam muttum nuu´bbioo´ri 1998 (Poems in Skolt Sámi)
- Vuämm Jee´elvuei´vv. Mainnâz. 2004
- Vanha jäkäläpää 1–2 2005 (CD)
- Suonikylän poluilta 1–3 2005 (CD)
- Moshnikoff, Satu (8 October 2011). "In memoriam Kati-Claudia Fofonoff" (in Finnish). Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- Kati-Claudia Fofonoff (Finnish)
- U'cc priinsâž, The Little Prince in Skolt Sámi
- Kati-Claudia Fofonoff had died (Northern Sami)
|This article about a Finnish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|