This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Eye color||Light Green|
|Agency||DNA Model Management (New York) |
VIVA Model Management (Paris, London, Barcelona)
Why Not Model Management (Milan)
AM Modelmanagement (Dormagen) 
While living in Munich, Germany she was discovered at the age of 26, by Ann-Kathrin from AM Model Management in Dormagen. She made her debut on the catwalk in the summer of 2011, and walked the runway for a lot of big names in the following S/S 12 season. those become instantly famous for walking 63 shows worldwide and breaking the record by opening more than 12 of them in her first showseason. She landed 11 Vogue Cover and worked with iconic brands like Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior just to name a few. Her face have been on major campaigns worldwide for giant brands like Givenchy and Jimmy Choo.
By 2013 she is ranked as No.20 in models.com's Top 50 Models.
She gave birth to her son in 2010. She moved to Los Angeles, Hollywood in 2014.
- "Kati Nescher - Fashion Model | Models | The FMD". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. 12 December 1984. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- "Kati Nescher - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- "MODELS.com's Top 50 Models - 20-16". Models.com. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- "DNA Models". DNA Models. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- "KATI NESCHER » Portfolio". WhyNot Models. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- "Viva Models". Viva-paris.com. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- "Kati Nescher - Fashion Model | Models | The FMD". fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- AM Modelmanagement. "AM Modelmanagement". ammodelmanagement.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "WhyNot Models » KATI NESCHER » Portfolio". whynotmodels.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "VIVA MODELS". viva-paris.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "DNA Models". dnamodels.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Kati Nescher - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". models.com. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
|This biographical article about a German model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|