|Born||Margrith Anna Loritz
4 November 1932
St. Gallen, Switzerland
|Died||16 August 2015
Loritz was born in St. Gallen, Switzerland. After her primary studies in her home town, she moved to Munich, where she studied dramatic arts. She moved to Spain in the mid-1950s and soon after started her Spanish movie career with the film, Las manos sucias (1957) With her next movie Las chicas de la Cruz Roja (1958) by Rafael J. Salvia, which was successful at the box-office.
She also painted and in her later years exhibited her work professionally.
Loritz died in Madrid on 16 August 2015 due to lung cancer.
- Las manos sucias (1957), Teresa
- Las Chicas de la Cruz Roja (1958), Marion
- Mi calle (1960), Carmela
- Litri and His Shadow (1960)
- The Prince in Chains (1960)
- Kill and Be Killed (1962)
- You and Me Are Three (1962)
- Atraco a las tres (1962), Katia Durán
- What Have I Done to Deserve This? (1984), Ingrid Muller
- Galan, Diego (18 August 2015). "Katia Loritz, la actriz alemana que nos deslumbró" (in Spanish). El Pais. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "Fallece la actriz Katia Loritz, una de 'Las chicas de la Cruz Roja'" (in Spanish). Europa Press (news agency). 17 August 2015. Retrieved 18 August 2015.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|