Katie Rose Lucas (born April 13, 1988) is the adopted middle child of film maker George Lucas. She is the god-daughter of both Steven Spielberg and Francis Ford Coppola. She is the younger sister of Amanda Lucas and the older sister of Jett Lucas.
Lucas had minor roles in all three Star Wars prequels. She portrayed young Anakin's friend, Amee, in The Phantom Menace; the purple Twi'lek girl Lunae Minx in Attack of the Clones; and Senator Chi Eekway in the final installment of the Star Wars prequels, Revenge of the Sith.
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) (as Jenna Green)
- The Beginning: Making 'Episode I' (2001)
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) (uncredited)
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Ben and Holly (2005) (as Jenna Green)
- "Jedi Crash"
- "Sphere of Influence", with Steve Melching
- "The Academy", with Steven Melching
- "Nightsisters" Trilogy:
- "Witches of the Mist"
- "Darth Maul Returns" Arc:
- "Order 66 Genesis" Arc:
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Star Wars-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|