Katie Millar (married name Millar-Wirig) (born September 3, 1986) was Miss Utah in 2006 and a top ten finisher in the Miss America 2007 Contest. She received positive press from Christian media outlets for choosing to wear a one-piece swimsuit during the bikini contest.
Millar-Wirig studied neuroscience at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. She appeared in a recurring supporting role on the drama television series Everwood and as herself in the reality TV movie Pagent School: Becoming Miss America.
- Abel, Fred (2007). "Miss America 2007". Pageantry Magazine. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- McMichael, Mandy Ellene. "Religion, Miss America, and the Construction of Evangelical Womanhood" (PDF). Graduate Program in Religion Dissertation. Duke University. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- Dockstader Heaps, Julie (26 January 2008). "Standing her ground on the national stage". LDS Church News. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- Brunson, Arrin Newton (10 July 2006). "Miss Utah devoted to God, diabetes research". Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Katie Millar". IMDb. Retrieved 9 May 2017.