Katie Millar (Wirig) (born September 3, 1986) was Miss Utah in 2006 and a top ten finisher in the 2007 Miss America Contest.
A Latter-day Saint and a student at Brigham Young University (BYU), Millar stuck out by wearing a one-piece swim suit and having sleeves on her dress at the competition. However, possibly the favorite thing to report on her was that she had not worn make-up ever before entering the Miss Utah contest.
Millar studied neuroscience with a minor in psychology at BYU. She appeared in a recurring role on the drama Everwood as Amy Abbott's friend Page.
On July 14, 2007, Millar married Brent Wirig in the Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple.
- Deseret News, Feb. 15, 2007
- Church News, July 26, 2008.[full citation needed]
- Internet Movie Database entry
- Daily Herald, 5 Feb., 2007
- Chemical and Engineering News has short reference to Millar