Perrior is a public relations worker who worked on Boris Johnson's 2008 mayoral campaign. She also formerly worked for the company iNHouse Communications and served as a director of the Ebbsfleet Development Corporation.
Perrior resigned from her post on 18 April 2017 following the announcement of a snap general election.
- Singleton, David. "PR boss Katie Perrior is Theresa May's top spin doctor". Total Politics. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- Perrior, Katie. "iNHouse Director Katie Perrior comments on Boris opting for Brexit in PR Week". iNHouse Communications. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Secretary of State appoints iNHouse Director Katie Perrior as a Non-Executive Director of Ebbsfleet Development Corporation". iNHouse Communications. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- Singleton, David. "Perrior takes No 10 comms job". Public Affairs News. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- Wallace, Mark. "Meet the new team at Number Ten". Conservative Home. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
| Downing Street Director of Communications
2016 to 2017
|This article about a person involved in governance in the United Kingdom or its predecessor states is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|