Poster for the 2013 Mint Theater revival
|Written by||Teresa Deevy|
|Date premiered||16 March 1936|
|Place premiered||Abbey Theatre, Dublin, Irish Free State|
Described as a "reputed favourite with amateur dramatic societies and theatre groups" the play has been staged by a broad range of companies, notable amongst these are productions by Radio Éireann, Lennox Robinson in the Torch Theatre and New York's Mint Theatre.
- Gonzalez, Alexander G. (18 September 2017). "Irish Women Writers: An A-to-Z Guide". Greenwood Publishing Group – via Google Books.
- Deevy, Teresa (18 September 2017). "Three Plays; Katie Roche, The King of Spain's Daughter, The Wild Goose". Macmillan and Company, limited – via Google Books.
- "Katie Roche - Abbey Theatre".
- "Theatre Review: Katie Roche - Abbey Theatre". 2 September 2017.
- ""Katie Roche" Miss Deevy's new play at the Abbey · Teresa Deevy Archive". deevy.nuim.ie.
- "Radio Versions · Katie Roche · Teresa Deevy Archive". deevy.nuim.ie. Retrieved 2017-09-20.
- "Torch Theatre 1938 · Katie Roche · Teresa Deevy Archive". deevy.nuim.ie. Retrieved 2017-09-20.
- "Mint theatre Production". The Teresa Deevy Archive.
|This theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|