From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katori can refer to:
- Japanese battleship Katori, a WW1 era battleship
- Japanese cruiser Katori, a WW2 era cruiser
- JMSDF Katori (TV-3501), a 1960s training vessel
- Katori Masaru, author
- Shingo Katori, actor/singer, member of the Japanese idol group SMAP
- Tenshin Shōden Katori Shintō-ryū, a Japanese martial art named after the Katori Shrine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.