This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
1 July 1980
During school, Devine acted in various amateur and school productions. She migrated to New Zealand with her family when she was six years old and competed in Irish dance during her teens. In 1994, Katrina earned a role on Shortland Street, which she appeared in for eight years playing receptionist Minnie Crozier. In 1998, she won the best supporting actress award at the New Zealand Television Awards for her work on the show.
Later, in 2001, Devine married former Shortland Street co-star Blair Strang; the couple later divorced. In 2003, Katrina played the villainous Marah on Power Rangers Ninja Storm, and later returned to play the recurring role of Cassidy on Power Rangers Dino Thunder in 2004.
Devine has sung in several musical productions and is the editor of the New Zealand teen magazine Creme. Devine presently resides in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, where she manages a pub. She has six siblings.
- Shortland Street (1992/TV), Minnie Crozier
- Xena - Ep The Last of The Centaurs (2001/TV), Nicha
- Death of a Theatre Manager (2001/Short Film), Ophelia
- Atomic Twister (2002/TV movie), Gloria
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm (2003/TV), Marah
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder (2004/TV), Cassidy Cornell, Marah
- Not Only But Always, TV showbiz reporter
- Snake Road (2006), Girlfriend
- Left for Dead (2007), Lori
- The Man Who Loved Flowers (2010), Young Woman
|This article about a New Zealand television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|