Katrina Milosevic is an Australian actress who has appeared in many television programs and theatre productions.
Katrina Milosevic graduated from Australia's National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in 1997 with a degree in Performing Arts and went on to work on series including The Games and Blue Heelers. In 2003, she was cast in the regular role of Sophie Novak in Stingers, which saw her nominated for the Most Popular New Talent Female at the 2004 Logie awards. She remained with the show for two seasons.
Milosevic joined the cast of Neighbours as Kelly Katsis, a love interest for Toadfish Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) in 2008. Milosevic's father died during her first week on set and she said that working on the show was what she needed at that time. Milosevic left Neighbours in February 2009. In 2010, Milosevic joined the Sydney Theatre Company's adaptation of Gross und Klein (Big and Small). The play premiered at the Sydney Theatre in 2011, before it went on tour in Europe in early 2012.
- Phyland, Jan (16 April 2004). "Carpet baggers". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 13 November 2010.
- "Katrina Milosevic". Perfectblend. Retrieved 13 November 2010.
- Miller, Kylie (7 April 2005). "Movie roles for Brett Climo". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 13 November 2010.
- Low, Lenny Ann (22 September 2006). "Live and let diet". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 13 November 2010.
- "Farewell Katrina Milosevic". Neighbours.com. Network Ten. 19 December 2008. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- "Katrina waves goodbye to Neighbours". Bristol Evening Post. Northcliffe Media. 6 April 2009. Retrieved 31 August 2010.
- "Gross Und Klein (Big and Small)". Sydney Theatre Company. Retrieved 13 November 2010.