|Township of Armour|
|• Reeve||Bob MacPhail|
|• MP||Tony Clement (CPC)|
|• MPP||Norm Miller (OPC)|
|• Land||164.64 km2 (63.57 sq mi)|
|• Density||8.6/km2 (22/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Postal code span||P0A|
The township includes the communities of Berriedale, Carss, Chetwynd, Katrine and Pickerel Lake.
Katrine overlooks Doe Lake, which is located on the west side of the village. Three Mile Lake and Deer Lake are located about 5 km east of the village. There is also a small public beach on Doe Lake, and a community centre located on Highway 11.
- Population in 2011: 1372 (2006 to 2011 population change: 9.8%)
- Population in 2006: 1249
- Population in 2001: 1326
- Population in 1996: 1464
- Population in 1991: 1403
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents: 607 (total dwellings: 1074)
- English as first language: 92.4%
- French as first language: 2.4%
- English and French as first language: 0%
- Other as first language: 5.2%
- Statistics Canada 2011 Census - Armour Census Profile
- "The Honourable Mr. Justice John Douglas Armour". Township of Armour. Archived from the original on 2011-07-06. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- "Katrine Ontario". Almaguin Communities. Almaguin Highlands Ontario Inc. Retrieved 2009-01-07.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011 census
- "2006 Armour community profile".
- Katrine Ontario Almaguin Highlands Regional Portal
|Adjacent places of Armour, Ontario|