Katsuhiro Nakagawa (中川 勝弘 Nakagawa Katsuhiro, March 11 1942 - July 8 2016) is the former vice chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation. Vice-Minister for International Affairs, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in 1997 - 1998．Former president and CEO Katsuaki Watanabe replaced him as the new vice chairman of the company and Watanabe's spot being replaced by Akio Toyoda.
Other corporate position held by Nakagawa:
- Chairman of Tokio Marine Capital Co., Ltd
- Auditor of Shochiku Co., Ltd. 2001-2014
- Corporate Auditor of Aichi Steel Corp. 2006-
- President and Director of MX Mobiling Co., Ltd. 2008-?
- Director of Mikuni Corporation 2013-
||Vice Chairman of Toyota
|This Japanese business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|